Airframe Equipment and Integration Engineer | Brisbane - Pinkenba
|Category:||Engineering - Specialties|
|Position Type:||White Collar - Full Time|
|Attachments:|| 1 PD Ann Airframe Equipment and Integration Engineer.pdf (PDF, 380KB)
PD - Airframe Equipment and Integration Engineer FINAL v2.pdf (PDF, 306KB)
|Application Close Date:||26-Feb-2019|
Airframe Equipment and Integration Engineer
About the team
Airbus in Australia Pacific has 4 Engineering roles available in the Support Engineering department. The team is seeking applications from a diverse range of professionals (including degree qualified engineers, technical officers and Aircraft Maintenance Engineers). The purpose of the Support Engineering (SE) Department is to provide support engineering capability (competent people, processes, systems and tools) to support the Business Lines (Programs). SE is a functionally-aligned department within the Operations Business Unit that acts as a Continuing Airworthiness Management - Service Organisation (CAM-SO)
About the role
As one of the Airframe Equipment & Integration Engineers you can anticipate some of your day-to-day activities to include:
- Responsible for the performance of Technical Information Review (TIR), technical change management and investigation activities.
- You will work closely with OEM's, system engineers and other Airbus Continuing Airworthiness Management Services Organisation (CAM -SO) and Military Design Organisation (MDO) personnel for the effective management of technical tasks and provision of engineering services and instruction to the business units.
- Participate in relevant workshops in which Management Objectives (MBOs) are established.
- Support the Systems & Integration Engineering Team Lead in the execution of AAP strategy and relevant MBOs.
The skills and experience best suited to this role:
- Bachelor of Engineering, or aircraft maintenance engineer/technical qualification in mechanical or similar trade stream.
- Experience working in maintenance, airworthiness management, aviation or similar.
- A willingness to learn and continuously improve.
- Experience with project management will be helpful.
- Ideally, Enovia experience and or experience with similar Product Lifecycle Management Tool (PLMT).
What's on offer
The Airbus Group is a global platform for excellence, with network expertise providing our people with the opportunity to be a part of rapidly advancing innovations in engineering and technology to accomplish the extraordinary; making the world a more connected, safer and smarter place.
Here at Airbus Australia Pacific we offer dynamic and diverse roles as well as a friendly place to work!
Some benefits you can expect:
- Clear operational and strategic objectives
- Supportive structures, systems and processes
- Exciting and significant future commercial opportunities
- A commitment to your professional development
- Strong links to the broader Airbus Group global community.
- Values driven leadership focussed on employee and customer experience
- Competitive salary packaging
- Employee Share Ownership Plan.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee health plans – Physiotherapist on site
Applicants must be eligible for an Australian Government Security Clearance and have the capacity to satisfy pre-employment medical screening which may include drug and alcohol testing.
More about Airbus in Australia Pacific
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, and is one of the world's leading space companies. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Airbus in Australia Pacific is the region's largest helicopter manufacturer, employing more than 1500 people across 15 sites in Australia and New Zealand. With the largest market share in civilian and military helicopters, the company supports more than 500 Airbus Helicopters and is well recognised as a leading Through-Life-Support provider in military fixed wing and helicopter platforms.
Application Closing Date: 26 February 2019